Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Dual media players

Listening to a CD in both Winamp and Windows Media Player can be a very weird experience, especially if they're not synchronized with each other. Just found that out for myself, since Corey (who can now see my LJ.. eek!) told me to download Winamp because it was better than Windows Media Player. The CD I'm talking about is Pop Tatari by the Boredoms. Some of you might think that listening to it just once is weird already, and I'd have agreed with you had it been the first listen. Now, I'm totally used to it... my brother should get me some more noise music to listen to. Actually, he's attempting to send me some Merzbow via MSN.. we tried this on Monday night, and it didn't work due to time constraints on my part. (going out to dinner, having to make a phone call, etc.) I'll see if it works tonight.. if it does, I'm sending it to Mer via AIM or email. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home