Tuesday, November 23, 2004

He's the jester to my princess!

If Chris W. is the jester to my princess, that's awesome. ;)

What the heck does "Cordova" remind me of? Earlier today, someone was telling me they lived there instead of Memphis proper. I knew the city name reminded me of something, but still am not sure what.. I haven't heard of the city before this! It's not chicken cordon bleu, not someone with the last name of Cordova, not Cordia, not Covington Square (ah, Band memories!), not a company with that name, nor anything else I can think of. Google isn't helping either., oh well. :P

Corey just said: "So you can't talk now if you're planning on talking more later?" I wish that were true, but my brain thinks we can't for some weird reason. Maybe we will do that in future, but I'm leaving him quite alone for now. Besides, I've initiated a conversation too many times recently.. let him do his part. Funnily enough, this doesn't apply to everyone.. just certain people. No, I'm not mad either.. just one of those things. :P




This is what I'd love to say to a certain person:

"Dear You,

Stop calling my parents' number when you can't get ahold of me at mine! I don't live there anymore, and I wish you'd stop doing that! It's not like I'm dead or anything.. can't you just email me instead? It would be way more convenient, and I usually reply to most emails anyhow. It's fine if my sibs answer the phone, but I don't want my parents bugging me about your calling to see where I am. Sheesh... any more of this behavior on your part, and I might just stop being friends with you.


No love,
Me."

Who knows what'll happen if I do that.. ending the friendship is looking more and more like the perfect solution. Granted, I don't normally do this.. but certain things just have to be done sometimes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home