Saturday, November 27, 2004

Bubble tea and urinals

Earlier today, I was in a blah sort of mood, caused by my unhappiness with certain things. They're not resolved yet, but hopefully they will be later on. I called a certain someone, and was fully prepared to get the voicemail, but got him instead. We got to talk for two minutes before the phone card cut me off.. just as well, because Awana Handbook Time was ending pretty soon after! ;) That did a little to improve my mood, as did seeing the kids and my friends, especially the unexpected sighting of Nathan and Eric M. before I went into the church for Awana. Of course we said hi to each other, and those things improved my mood a fair bit. Gotta love your good friends and brothers! :D

Samuel said the kids were comparing bubble tea to urinals.. we were teasing him, asking just what he was teaching his clubbers! According to the kids, the bubble pearls in BBT are just like the little balls or cakes you find in urinals.. I would NOT know! Then again, Corey says they're to provide a snack for you.. ewwies! I almost called Stanley "Steven" when Awana ended, too.. I have NO idea WHERE my brain is. Hopefully, it goes into "working mode" soon... I need a functioning brain, y'know? ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home