Monday, November 22, 2004

Hoodies, Audioscrobbler, elite "bombing"

My sister has just told me that she'll get me a UT hoodie for Xmas, even though they're expensive at $55. Of course, I'll actually have to wait and see if I get it or not. I answered this question 45 minutes ago in RQ: "Does your family listen to / ask about what you want for the holidays? Or do you get a lot of "It's the thought that counts so don't ask for things, because that's greedy of you" type of lectures around the holidays?"


My answer: "I get both, strangely enough. There was the year my mom asked what I wanted for Christmas, and I answered "the newest Guinness Book of Records." She ended up getting me a 16-pack of Dentyne gum and a pooping moose. I complained, and she said that what she got me was less expensive.. besides, she and my sister thought I'd like it better. *rolleyes*

Then the next year, she actually got me what I wanted.. the 2004 Guinness Book of World Records.


We'll see what happens this year.. she says she's bought the 2005 edition, but I'm skeptical. My siblings have also apparently ordered me the newest Ripley's book from Amazon (according to my brother).. we'll see if that actually happens. I've tried asking the sibs what they want, but am getting no answers except "I dunno" and "lots of money!" (yeah right!)"





Oh, and if you want to know what CD I'm listening to: just check this Audioscrobbler link and add me as a friend if you want. I finally got an account on someone's recommendation.. I play CDs over and over until I get sick of them. :)




Speaking of my sister, she also just told me that she "bombed" the "forensic Identification services" of the Toronto Police Department.. even more elite than the ordinary police department! I'm impressed! (and no, it's not the kind of bombing you're thinking of.. ask if you really want to know! :P)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home