Thursday, November 25, 2004

My brother's 23 today!

The Merzbow file transfer (Catapillar 2002) worked, much thanks to Jon. Speaking of my brother, he's 23 today.. go leave your birthday wishes here. I already wished him a Happy Birthday.. he's going to class, an orchestra rehearsal, a music theory talk, and going out after all that to a beer bistro for some food. Definitely sounds like the social butterfly I've come to know! :D

Now, I must go to my "friend" Shannon's house for an overnighter.. hopefully, she got the message about NOT calling my parents to see where I am! If not, I'm going to have to tell her that once again in no uncertain terms. I'm tired of this, and it'll be over if she does it again! (at least I'll phone Eric from there tonight to make Friday plans!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home