Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Being the Birthday Queen... haha, Copie One! / Weird free-associating moods!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAMBUCKTA.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It's been good getting to know you, and I wish you all the best with uni.

it's been a crazy few hours around here..
in addition to chatting with various people..
(and discovering email doesn't work AGAIN.. aiya!)
I've been checking out blogs both new and old..
Spoz, Julie (Jet), Glancey, and Copie One (aka Stuckey)..
very interesting stuff there indeed..

two lines from Copie One's site stuck out for me..
and are the main inspiration for this entry..
he was talking about birthdays and stuff (coz his is today)
"But the thing is How Da f*** can you remember them all ?
I can hardly remember peoples names let alone B-dayz .."

my friends ask me how I remember everyone's birthdays..
mainly by writing them down somewhere..
that way, they remain in my mind for when they're needed ;)
I used to have a document in my BootyBase..
sadly, there's no way to retrieve it.. oh well..
however, if anybody knows a birthday around here.. it's me ;)

my nickname may be the "Birthday Queen," dudes..
but there is NO way I buy up 400 birthday cards at a time..
that would just be way too many to get in bulk..
would also cost quite a fair chunk of change for sure..
(more than I have with me at one time when I go shopping!)


and here's a warning / public service announcement..
I'm in a weird free-associating mood today..
if you don't know what I'm on about, don't worry..
that's the way things are supposed to be, haha..
plus, these kinds of moods are usually the bomb ;)

my email hasn't worked since Monday / Tuesday night..
getting a little frustrated with it, but I'll plug along..
I currently have over 90 messages in there..
no percentage predictions this time or in the future..
"why do you have such an exact figure?" indeed..
if it worked sometime today, that would be cool :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home