Friday, August 01, 2003

You have the weirdest schedule ever, dude! / Quizzes

haven't really gotten much done today..
email is inaccessible, haven't checked usual sites..
not that I can't be bothered coz I'm too bored..
I just got a phone call from Shannon.. (of all the people)
says her electric wheelchair is out of commission..
and actually WANTS me to come over, if I wish..
kinda thought she was mad coz of February..
so I hadn't really called her since maybe April or May..

turns out she was more frustrated than angry..
I'd call her when she was going to bed at 9:30 or 10..
(or eating dinner at 7:15-ish, so couldn't talk)
then she'd call when I was on the computer, or not home..
well, I'm almost always on the computer when I'm not out..
she thought I'd given up on her.. (not REALLY the case)
so it looks like I'm going over to North Van next Thursday..
I'll stay over till Friday, then go to Fellowship from there..
that should explain my lack of online presence to you..
if you forget about it, I'm not responsible! ;)

(that reminds me, I really should call Cindy Y. and Minli soon..
and I really hope I get the things done today that I want to!)


Here are some quizzes!

YOU'RE FIRE!
Affilated with Mars
You're tough, rough, and sentimentally brave. What are you? A Fire. Fires are ready for anything at all, but watch out if that flame gets in your way. The only wall you can't cross is Water. Otherwise, you're unstoppable. You can burn Earth to crisps and summon a phoenix to light the competition.
FRIENDS: Darkness, Earth
RIVALS: Wind, Water


What element are you? Take the quiz!
brought to you by Quizilla


Your like art a lot. You play an instrument and / or draw. Good for you! Now, go take an art / music class so you can be in an orchestra or something.


The Quiz of stupidity
brought to you by Quizilla


You are a Spongebob Master! ... Man, you must watch the show a lot... do you get up for the 9:00 show?


Spongebob Quiz!
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home