Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Natalie's thanks for my birthday card amongst the wedding stuff

Just when I was wondering how much I really meant to my friends, this comes along to cheer me up.


My friend Natalie gave me a card on Sunday, and I only just now got around to looking at it. In it, she said:

"I wanted to take a moment and appreciate your kindness and generosity. Over the years, we have always been on friendly terms, and you have expressed your thoughtfulness many times.

Your birthday card amidst the wedding hustle and bustle has prompted me to sit down and reflect on your kindness. Thank you for remembering my birthday, and for getting me a card.

I appreciate your small yet immense gesture of friendship.

Love, Natalie"


I always get cards for my friends on their birthdays, and thought I'd throw the birthday card in with her wedding stuff. (since her birthday was only two days after her wedding day) That definitely was not a problem for me, and I didn't expect a card thanking me for it. But hey.. it's cool to know your friends think that of you. :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home