Sunday, August 03, 2003

MSN 6 doesn't work with this computer, Spoz and Corey! / Quizzes

hmm.. what has it been with this week?
you'd think seven days would provide amusement..
yet for some reason, there has been nothing..
or at least, nothing really worth putting here..
so no "hilarious quotes" this time round..

and for those of you bugging me about MSN 6.
just discovered that I can't get it at all..
this version of Windows is too antiquated..
yes, I could TRY to download it..
but then it would likely make a mess of this machine..
I just looked at the system requirements for it..
and my computer very definitely does NOT meet them!
so even though you're both very special to me and all..
there's no way I can do it now.. ("chimp," indeed)


So, should I get the new version of MSN? First, we have Spoz saying how good it is. He said some more stuff to me a few days ago, but I don't have that handy. Basically said it was a tiny program which doesn't hog resources.


where is my mind? says:
yo..
where is my mind? says:
do you know what (psy) means?
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
no..
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
possibly a custom emoticon?
where is my mind? says:
dude says it is one..
where is my mind? says:
doesn't help me much..
where is my mind? says:
thanks anyhow!
where is my mind? says:
never mind.. I figured it out.. thanks to a bunch of hints.
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
just get MSN 6 already ya chimp!
where is my mind? says:
well, since it was a custom emoticon.. that wouldn't help!
where is my mind? says:
or would I be able to see what it is?
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
if you had MSN 6.. yeah...
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
that's the brilliance of da little bastard..
where is my mind? says:
ah.. well, like I said.. I'll get it when I get it..
where is my mind? says:
probably by next week if you keep bugging me about it ;)
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
(Y)
where is my mind? says:
but not now.. coz I'm crashing.. (it's 12:25 AM here.. and for some reason, I stayed up till 6 AM.. :P)
where is my mind? says:
don't ask.. I don't know..
Spoz (who's got the dirty bomb? we got the dirty bomb! DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB DROP THE BOMB!!!!) says:
coz.. you're fookin' nuts..
where is my mind? says:
yeah, that explains it :P

Then we have Corey, who says that I can see pictures of him (or a bloody hand) / his custom emoticons / have pictures up myself. Says it shouldn't be too different than the version I have now, whatever that is. I can even turn off picture / webcam capability if I wish.. he'd know better than I would.

Maybe I'll do it by next week, if these two keep bugging me about it. But not right now.


Congratulations, you are not an idiot!!!!!!! Booyah, you ain't stupid!!!!!


The idiot quiz!!!!!!!!!!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


HASH(0x909fda0)
I can't believe you really finished that quiz... it was long. Or did you just pick a bunch to see a result?


the color quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a belch fanatic! You probably even throw up a couple of times when you're trying. The number is countless, but I bet I can do more! Just try me, bastard!


The Belching Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Ew, no. Never have I thrown up while belching. Then again, I don't know if I've purposely belched... I'm not a guy, after all. :P


you have a not-so-good friendship


The friendship quiz
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home