Friday, August 01, 2003

Positive feedback and affirmation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN.. I hope you have a great one today! :) It's never been dull knowing you all these years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was cool knowing you at church.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARMEN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) You were good school friends with Jon.. I still remember the Bridge carpool days with Laura and Kathy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you at school.

for some reason, time seemed to go faster tonight..
we had a open-book quiz, which went okay..
got a real certificate of achievement, as well..
the teacher actually said my work was good..
positive feedback and affirmation is key for me..

my sister didn't scribble stuff on my notes for once..
nor did she yell stuff out the car window going home..
definitely a good change, and it elevated my mood..
(I was in a reasonably good mood anyhow, so it's cool..)

it was good to get home, though..
I'm looking forward to fun discussions..
it's relaxing not to juggle 5 IM convos at once ;)
MSN is having maintenance done now, I think..
but once that gets going again, it'll be all good :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home