Saturday, August 02, 2003

Mock Roots Horror!

decided to take a break and go out last night..
Natalie says she and Brad are moving to Winnipeg..
(that's a heck of a lot closer than England is!)
she also thanked me for the thoughtful B-Day card..
that was definitely NOT a problem at all for me ;)

Eric M. is back for the long weekend, which is good..
French, certain jokes, and mock Roots horror galore..
I'm not leaving THE ULTIMATE PRICE out of it, either..
I do NOT have a one-track mind, despite what they think..
nor do I imagine myself to be a pixie.. (nope, not me)
though I do wonder where my mind is at times ;)
and No. 4 Rd. / Alderbridge Way isn't a drop-off point!

we went to Earl's to eat afterwards, and had fun..
Steph was amused when Eric M. and Eric H. sat together..
explained "cradle-robbing" to Eric M. (it's not literal..)
(Eunice and Danielle made up a Cradle Robbers' Union or CRU)
learned how to really piss off Starbucks employees..
(ask for iced fraps.. make them wash the blender again)
Chinese people aging better than white people.. (classic oops)
imitating Erin's gaffe.. ("I'll pay for you.. wait, maybe not..")
plus certain other discussions.. yup, it was a fun break :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home