Monday, March 03, 2003

More irritable than usual... DAMN IT!

I'd just like to say that I'm more irritable than usual, so irritate me at your peril. Someone is currently finding that out for himself, in fact. Why am I so irritated? Mainly it's because I had to stay behind at church till 3:30 (meaning I got home at 4-ish).. should have taken the bus home, but (as is typical of her) my mom didn't spring the news on us that we had to stay behind till lunchtime. (and of course, this just happened to be the week where I didn't bring anything else to do, because I had NO idea this was going to happen) Not to mention the little digs at my self-esteem and all that stuff that my parents have managed to get in during the last 24+ hours that I had to stand them (not that I don't like / love my parents, but sometimes enough is enough).. I'm damn tired of that. (the thing is that they probably won't recognize it as a problem if I try to tell them how much it bugs me.. sigh..)

And my semi-usual rides back to Richmond have now decided to attend a Richmond church for the next couple months, at least.. but I don't blame them. It is much closer, and there may be other reasons as well. (I got verification of that fact from their daughter, who's a friend of mine.. certainly don't believe my mother 100%, although maybe I should if it's something like that)

Let's hope this coming week will be better all around.. because this Sunday has NOT been a good start to the week at all! No sirree, Bob..

Edit: Now I've just noticed that I managed to technically miss a day posting in this thing.. for the record, I'd like to note that I actually started writing this entry at 11:45 PM whilst trying to keep up an IM session and checking mail. (finished with technically two minutes left to spare) Then I managed to press the publish button instead of the submit button.. and I wondered why my post wasn't showing up! That wasted the two minutes I had left, and more besides. I blame it on not getting home early enough (on barely adequate sleep, though I did take a little nap later) to get a start on my usual stuff that needed doing. (If my siblings are reading this, I'm not blaming Mum directly.. just sorta indirectly :P However, if they aren't.. then I'm sure blaming her directly!)


I'd just like to take this opportunity to wish these people a happy birthday, belated (since I somehow managed to technically miss posting yesterday) or not:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SILVIA.. I enjoyed your friendship a few years ago, and wonder what's happened to you. Have a good one, wherever you are! :)

BELATED BIRTHDAYS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE ALBERT! I hope you're happy in Hong Kong.. you've definitely been a good person in my life. Have a good one! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEATHER! I enjoyed your friendship at school.. have a good one, wherever you are! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN GRACE! All those memories I have.. it's good seeing you around church! Have an awesome one! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLAYTON.. it's been really great getting to know you! Have a good one! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home