Friday, February 28, 2003

Going to listen to a world album premiere from Matt Good's house!

Yay! The new Matt Good solo album Avalanche premieres today on the Fox. The station has this weekday show called the 6:00 Rock Report, and today happens to be a special edition of the show.

They're going to be broadcasting the world album premiere from Matt Good's house. (yay! wooyeah!) I think I'll stay and listen to it before going to eat / to the church. Sure, that'll make me either really late for Fellowship or really early for praise & worship night (depending on what time I actually catch the bus out of here and all).. but the show most certainly will be interesting.

Thank goodness today is one of those Fridays that Jon (my brother) is going to the church on his own, and I can take the bus there. (this is SUCH an unusual statement for me at times, hee hee) Probably I shouldn't be doing this, but eh.. when's the next time that this kind of thing will happen? Not very often at all, dude!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home