Thursday, February 27, 2003

Inexplicable logging off / computer bollocks

And why did I just get a logoff notice from Yahoo Messenger saying that I'd been logged off because I had logged in at another machine? The only other machine I have Yahoo Messenger running on is my brother's computer, and I made pretty damn sure the IM program was disconnected before I left on Monday. (otherwise, I wouldn't be able to log into it here..) Since I really don't think my brother would touch the program on the computer, I have NO idea what happened. I don't believe he'd log in accidentally, either.. though he could have, and I wouldn't know! (maybe I'll ask him later..) Weird happenings going on, and all connected with Yahoo IM.... it's some definite SPOOKY MOJO, I tell ya! ;)

Computer bollocks are not very good if I have to stay up way longer than I should to attempt to do something about them. (in this case, uninstalling / reinstalling a certain program on this thing) Somehow, I don't think I'm going to make it to Fellowship tomorrow, either.. not good. Ah well, we shall see.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home