Thursday, February 27, 2003

Radiohead news

Here's news for all you Radiohead fans out there.. I know at least one of you who reads this will be interested. (besides, I really have nothing else of worth to put up now, so live with it! hehehehe) I personally don't know if I'll get the album (or even if my brother will), but this is news.. of a sort.

NEW RADIOHEAD DUE

Radiohead should have a new album out in June on Capitol Records in the United States. The title has not yet been determined, although it has been rumored to be both 2+2=5 and Are You Listening. The band's previous album, Amnesiac, debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200 in 2001. Kid A, released in 2000, opened at No. 1 on the chart. The band is scheduled to perform a number of festival dates in Europe over the summer, including a headlining slot June 28 at the Glastonbury festival in Pilton, England.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home