Saturday, March 01, 2003

Marrying Matt Good / drunk people on buses / meaning a lot to Sean

One of you was saying to me just now that I should marry Matt Good and have 10,000 babies.. despite what Spoz may believe, I don't want to do that. :P

Oh, and drunk people on buses are NOT the best.. this belligerent dude wouldn't get off the bus for five or ten minutes, and of course the bus driver wouldn't take the bus anywhere with him still on it. Not the best if you're already running late. He told the bus driver to shut up, and was generally being a rude person when the bus driver was being nothing but nice and respectful to him. (and apparently, he'd tried the same crap last night, too.. aiya)

Another thing while I'm at it: it's nice to know you mean a lot to your friends. So thanks for mentioning it to me earlier tonight, Sean. (we all love ya!) :)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home