Saturday, March 01, 2003

Dreams about murder / Buffalo Wings chips by Rave

Wow.. what a weird dream I had last night.. it involved murdering a guy (with numerous blunt-force trauma objects) who wanted to take children away from school so they could be with him on a school bus. That landscape was so full of roofing, barbed wire fences, truck parts, dirt, etc. Then it suddenly switched locales to a very large blue-and-grey party room that I apparently had, and a party that was ending.. my good friend Vernon was about to leave, but then decided to stay and talk to me about what he felt were hurtful things I had done to him.. and it turned out to be a productive one, too. (for the record, I don't think I've hurt him in waking life.... why do these things always seem to happen in dreams, and I can't ever really have a productive talk with some friends of mine in waking life?) Afterwards, we were at Lauren's wedding (yay!).. however, the majority of the names on the program weren't even correct! (the bride's name was all right, but the groom's wasn't.. poor Warren!) Mercifully, I woke up after some way extended drama involving my having to sing in Chinese. (nope, no idea how to do that at all in waking life..)

Possible triggers for the dream: Greg's blue-on-grey tiny font in AIM (which he did change slightly for me.. thanks!), Lauren giving me her wedding invitation last night (of *course* I'll go!), seeing Vernon last night at church (though I didn't really talk to him much), the praise + worship last night (conducted entirely in English, as our conducting it in Chinese definitely would not work with us), and that murder M.O. that I was telling some of you about yesterday.

(I remember seeing this one a few years back on a TV movie based on real life: It was based on a true story of this girl who secretly hated a new person in town. The girl pretended friendship with the new person, and lured her to her house one night on the pretext of a school club meeting.

She hugged the new girl hello, concealing a knife behind her back. Then she leaned in for a truly deadly kiss on the cheek. Yes, she was found out later on.

Yup, that's the extent of my diabolical evil for now.. mwahahahaha.

Here's an edit ten months later: this was the movie. A Friend To Die For starred Kellie Martin (the stabber) and Tori Spelling (the stabbee). Thanks, Jason! (aka AGGRESSOR)




Yeah, it's the same Kellie Martin who starred as Lucy Knight on E.R. a few years back. She got killed off when a mentally disturbed patient stabbed her and Carter (Noah Wyle) in an exam room (I think).

So one TV project in which she's the stabber, and another in which she's the stabbee. Interesting... I could be spacing out, too. Not unheard of at this time, especially when I'm trying NOT to go to the bathroom. :P

That's all I have to say for now.. be afraid of me, or not! (yes, I am insane..) MWAHAHAHAHA... now to see the kids, and go to a Chinese banquet dinner for Grandma's 83rd birthday!


Oh, and I'd just like to add that these new buffalo wings chips (made by Rave) are very good! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home