Thursday, February 27, 2003

Mexican pop

My brother just called to see if I'd taken his Mexican pop from the computer room, since he hadn't seen it since Monday. Now why the heck would I take his pop? There are piles of stuff in the room, so maybe the pop can is somewhere amongst them.. though he and I both hope not. I certainly didn't take it, though our grandmother may have taken them because she's not feeling well. (then again, Granny doesn't usually LIKE pop.. but who knows?) Definitely hope he finds it soon! (the only pop I have in my fridge is a 2L bottle of Coke that I bought at Save-On a couple weeks ago)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SYLVIA! I hope you have a good one, and that you and Samson are making a life for yourselves in Toronto! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home