Friday, February 28, 2003

Mysteries solved... tying up loose ends

TWO MYSTERIES SOLVED

1. my brother found his Mexican pop in the computer room.. see, I told him I didn't take it! :P
2. that Yahoo Messenger logoff notice was the result of my brother restarting his computer; I called him when it happened again earlier tonight (to tell him to log off Yahoo Messenger), and this is what he had to say: "I just did; it's not my fault that you set the program up to start whenever the computer is turned on.." I'm not sure I did that exactly, but probably that (or something similar) is the case, and I'll have to make sure to change the preferences sometime on Saturday night when I'll be over there next.. possibly when we get home after our grandma's birthday dinner. (mmm, Chinese banquets..)

Ah, it feels good to have loose ends tied up; wooyeah! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home