Friday, August 24, 2012

Vanessa, Cora's crepes, Darren Morrison, CHOSEN ONES

Replied to Mandy's email this morning, heh. Vanessa got on MSN to say that I should try the HUGE crepes at Cora's in Ironwood... haha, maybe when I actually have money! She says she's back next week (which works), but Wayne's away for a while; got it. I checked my Yahoo account since she sent me a picture, and discovered that Darren M. had emailed me a spam HCG Ultra Drops link, like Farrah unwittingly did a couple weeks ago!


Candy showed me this Tumblr picture; someone get that guy a dictionary!




Upon a DRAGON WARRIOR IV party defeat, a voice is heard out of nowhere: "Chosen Ones. It's not the time to give up. I will revive you. Open your eyes..."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home