Sunday, March 11, 2012

Losing an hour of sleep SUCKS / INTERVENTION and HOARDERS

Watched wedding shows like FOUR WEDDINGS and GIRL MEETS GOWN on SLICE till I fell asleep last night, bitching about losing an hour of sleep. Somebody's dog had to bark at an extremely early hour, then I had to deal with incessant phone calls from Eric. After telling him that I hated him, I ignored all the other ones. Unfortunately, I got up early ANYWAY - FUCK! Veronica said he'd left already at 8:30 - he's nuts, but at least I don't have to deal with fake people! Then I watched MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER while having noodles with turkey. After that, I watched INTERVENTION CANADA on TV TROPOLIS about a guy with ADHD and Tourette's who's addicted to oxycodone, which is like heroin. Now, it's HOARDERS and MY STRANGE ADDICTION!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home