Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mt. Sperling and two nephews in the snow (dream) / Fugitive and double LIFE

Had a dream about my brother's baby looking just like him when he was a kid, and a double of that baby boy. I needed to juggle two strollers on transit while Jon and Harmony went to shop at a glizy mall. Then I went with the babies to Mt. Sperling station in the snow (12 minutes of going UP!), and deceiving people as to how smart the babies were. WTF?

I got out of the apartment ten minutes after I woke up, thinking that maybe I'd be able to catch a C94 during the day. Lo and behold, I was actually surprised when one showed up after I'd been waiting for about ten minutes! When I got to the library, I returned all the heavy books and borrowed A Tale of Two Lives - The Susan Lefevre Fugitive Story (Marie S. Walsh), Quirkyalone: A Manifesto for Uncompromising Romantics (Sasha Cagen), Red China Blues: My Long March From Mao to Now (Jan Wong), Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China (Jung Chang) as soon as I could. Also saw that Leonard O. had added me to Facebook because of the Puckheads hockey group. After this, I might have steak at BP and then maybe go to London Drugs before the hockey game.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home