Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vicky, Talia, and Chinese Eric (book update and smiling!)

For some reason, Vicky unfriended me on Facebook. Whatever! Talked briefly to Talia on AIM, too. Also called Chinese Eric, and talked to him briefly about those Canucks books I saw at Chapters last week ("thanks for the UPDATE!" "OF COURSE!"), that heartbreaker of a Dallas hockey game, whether Jon mentioned bumping into him at that restaurant the day after we hung out on Valentine's (of course!), and seeing if a future hangout would coincide with a hockey game. He's definitely more likely to see me first before my brother, hahaha. That made me feel better, too! He definitely can make me smile, and cheer me up! (talked for a time to James, and I think it was okay)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home