Sunday, October 09, 2011

He's definitely dead to me!

I spent the ride to church venting and ranting to Eric, as per the usual. He tried telling me NOT to hold grudges against Paul, but I'm not going to forgive insults from an ex-con! Says that there's a Missions Conference on Friday, and then wondered at my ranting about inconveniences. Hey, it happens! When we got to church, I said thanks to Raymond since he handed me a bulletin, and then chose poorly when it came to sitting down except that it was with Jeremy, Mark, and their parents Doug and Laura. Good to see them from Kelowna for Thanksgiving! The reason I chose poorly was that it was behind Paul and his total tone-deaf singing (I don't know how Phil stood it!)... at least Vania and I bugged Nathan W. about his sister Natalie's Facebook status where he didn't know what "LB" meant, hahaha. One of Jon's friends (Beth) was the speaker, so I'll have to tell him about that later.

Said hi to Auntie Ying and Uncle Peter, Adam L. (gaming), Andrew L. (school and chilling), Mary, Hien, Auntie Catherine (thinking of her family / condolences), Chuck and Andrea (SURPRISE / belated birthday wishes getting together this week, which I doubt will happen!), Karen and Lincoln (apps and expensive business licenses / New York hat), Grace, and baby Micah. Also talked to Enoch, Amasiah (pumpkin pie), Jon C. (birthday wishes for today!), Frances / Isaac / little Micah (junk food / school), Lily, Christon (birthday card / Bible Study), Jeremy (birthday card / borrowing my Neil Strauss book), Deb, and more people afterwards. Eric tried telling me that Dylan had been playing piano - I didn't notice that, actually. However, I *did* notice that Mr. Creep wasn't there today - SO MUCH AWESOME! Eric later told me that he was sick; hey, that's great! Saw Jose and Shally back from their honeymoon, too. Gave Emily, Nina, and Gerard (who just added me to Facebook) a bunch of candy that I didn't want.

I went up to Toddler Sunday School (saying hi to Tim on the way), and saw Ada / a cheerful Mattias / Anastasia / Ramen / Shira (who talked!) / David / Evelyn / James / Brandon / Ashley / Lanie / Auntie Ying / Jessie / Danny. Discussed felts, toy cars, toy ice cream, tow trucks, SITTING DOWN, going to the washroom, holding hands, fighting, and more. Once I got out of there, I showed Dylan my phone bill as proof. He didn't have $2, and Calla said that Deb was out for lunch already with his parents. Acer didn't have the money, either - not that I'd expect HIM to do that, but Dylan did ask. Apparently, I said that Paul was dead to me in front of Dylan, which Eric caught and told me. Meh, it's perfectly fine! Said hi to Grandma on the way out, told Mom that Teunis couldn't make it tomorrow (so she invited Eric instead :P), waved to Quan when we were outside in the sun, and told Auntie Susan to hurry up across the street before the traffic light changed again!

Eric and I talked about "ridiculous" notions, trust, judging, his being my foil tomorrow (YAY!), my "future lovers," talking in person vs. online, my weekly tradition, being friendly, Christmas tunes, video games, pasta for breakfast / lunch / dinner, drugs, being "drunk," being reasonable, the "libido" Thanksgiving Dinner, and more on the way home. At home, Vanessa said she still wants to go to Granville Island - it's doable! Now, it's time to immerse myself in FINAL FANTASY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home