Sunday, October 09, 2011

Finished FINAL FANTASY VI / Pumpkin beer / No ZELDA (jumping)

Vanessa said she found pumpkin beer at the liquor store; I knew it would be really easy to find now, haha! Then she tried telling me about Wal-Mart again, but I wasn't in the mood. Since I was busy gaming as usual (final FINAL FANTASY VI dungeon / tower of Kefka), I simply turned Trillian off! Then Eric had to try calling me... I'M FUCKING BUSY, AND NEED PEACE! This is just one reason why I hate people! Talked about "being incommunicado," "diabolical / demonic and evil activities," Collective Soul's DECEMBER, musical bridges, Mr. Creep, phone calls, and other stuff, too... crazy, but I can't hate him!

I finished FINAL FANTASY VI about twenty minutes after I could have, no thanks to him! Ugh! Then I talked to Corey via Skype messages about Paul, NES emulators, jumping in ZELDA, keyboard controls, BIONIC COMMANDO, RPG play, CHRONO TRIGGER, FINAL FANTASY I and II (Japanese versions), his game translations in GoodNES (all NES games!), renaming things, torrents, and more. Teunis also said he couldn't make it to Thanksgiving dinner... now I have no foil! This morning, my toothbrush (with cover) fell into my soap-filled sink... I HATE SUNDAY MORNINGS ON LITTLE SLEEP! Then Eric had to call when I was busy trying to figure that out... I guess I'm going to church since I'm too pissed off to get back to sleep!




You Lead Through Serving



You are modest and humble. You don't think you are better than anyone else in this world.

You are a compassionate and selfless person. You truly care about people - whether they're strangers or friends.



You are very generous and giving. You expect very little in return - you're not doing it to see what you get back.

You aren't a natural leader, but you'll lead if you're called to do so. When you lead, you lead with humility.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home