Sunday, October 02, 2011

4:15 waking up! / Dream of chicken, bubble tea, and white guys / My type

Well, I slept in till 4:15 PM, completely missing church and a committee meeting! (which is actually fine by me these days) Shelley will think that's a good thing because of sleep issues, haha. I had a dream in which my friends and I all got together in a giant hall; Denise was trash-talking Citrus in a friendly way, Jon C. / Margaret K. / their friends were all taking advantage of the massive quantities of free food (including HUGE birthday cakes) in the downstairs portion of the building, Auntie Vivian was giving out chicken and bubble tea on skewers, and Martin T. was giving out black binders with Chinese sheets in them already. A black guy saw me around, and wanted to go out with me... I foolishly said yes, then whined to my parents about Emerson Hall and mint buildings. (no idea)

I went to the piano area of the hall, and got drawn into conversation with this very nice white guy. At the end of it, I impulsively kissed him on the lips. He said he liked me, and wanted to be mine. I said yes, and then we found out that he lived on Granville and 12th - it was very close by, even for meeting up! I gave him my email / MSN, and he said he'd get stuff connected on Tuesday since he was having computer issues.

I woke up when I was telling people about this latest development, haha. Found two calls from Eric on my phone, so called him back to say that I'd just gotten up now. He bugged me on MSN about solutions to my sleep issues (not gonna happen), missing the Committee meeting, and waking up while NOT falling back asleep. At least my body needed the sleep! I found a 3:40 AM email that Randal sent wondering about the 9 AM prayer meeting, so I finally decided to block him on Facebook after almost four years! Phew! Yes, I know email and Facebook isn't the same thing, but I had to do it! (Vanessa also asked me some stuff)




You Take Excellent Care of Yourself



You live in the present moment. You feel like it's a waste to dwell on the past.

You don't let stress get to you. Life is too short to worry.



You're proud of who you are, and that's all that really matters. You don't worry if others judge you.

You put yourself first, and you are your own best friend. You know that your needs matter.




You Fall for the Smart Type



You tend to be full of new ideas and potential - big potential. Ideas like yours could change the world, if you build them.

You are attracted to similarly brilliant people. Brains definitely turn you on.



You love to talk about everything and anything. You appreciate anyone who can keep up with you conversationally.

More than anything, someone who can challenge you intellectually makes your heart melt.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home