Saturday, October 01, 2011

CHRONO TRIGGER rat! / Save state files / The Autumn Test

I'm not playing CHRONO TRIGGER anymore because I can never catch the stupid rat in Arris Dome, and the save state files I've found NEVER work for me! Never mind, the files DID work - I'm just an idiot when it comes to these things! I noticed that Mikaela (embryogirl) unfriended me on FB - sigh. Also noticed that SURVEYS on LJ has moved to moderated posting - WHAT THE FUCK?! SINCE WHEN?! YESTERDAY?! I'm finding another community, STAT!

Eric's just buzzed me on MSN to say that he's still not feeling well, so I'd have to arrange alternate transportation to Jeremy and Christon's dinner tonight. I wouldn't have gone anyway since Mr. Creep will be there! Of course, I called Jeremy (one of my favorite people) to tell him this AND wish him a happy birthday! :D




You Are Strong yet Colorful



You sometimes seem like you're all business, but you have a playful side to you as well.

You tend to formulate ideas and make decisions alone. Once you're done, you're ready to talk to others.



You are a quiet and peaceful person. You have deep inner strength.

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy, and you are very self-sufficient.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home