Thursday, October 06, 2011

Steve Jobs dead / Bugging Teunis about hockey / Online PEACE! / Apple treats

RIP, Steve Jobs. :(

While Vanessa was talking to me about specialty beer / Wayne / Ryan Kesler yesterday, I decided to bug Teunis about hockey season starting TODAY against the Penguins! He knows it's just in fun, and he's lucky he's not here anymore! SO EXCITED! Yes, of course I'll enjoy it! :D

I also decided to not be lazy and check my trash folder to see if my mother had emailed anything important. Apparently, Auntie Catherine's mom (Chung's grandma / Mattias and Marcus' great-grandma) died in the last couple of days! Well, that's pretty sad too! Since I won't get any peace today from online communication (Eric M. and Vanessa are pretty bad!), I'll just turn Trillian off for now! Seriously - I am CATCHING UP / GAMING!




You Are Apple Cider



You are affirming and supporting. You accept people where they are, imperfections and all.

You often give too much of yourself, and you rarely put your own needs first.



You are tender and compassionate. You wear your heart on your sleeve.

You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home