Friday, October 07, 2011

Eric bugging me about Committee, Billie N. and Angela S., the Loos on a ship, piercings

Yesterday, Eric wanted to ask me about Committee next year; I have no idea, although a break would be a good idea simply because of time issues! Billie N. and Angela S. also added me to Facebook - yay for fellow Canucks fans who are SANE! Matt Cooke scored twice for the Penguins, and the Canucks lost 4-3 in a shootout in the season opener!

When I finally slept, I had a dream where a bunch of us from church were on a big ship going back to Richmond for a big presentation of the mayor's. Auntie Bessy and Auntie Rebecca were in charge of us, and there were a few little kids running around. I went with Darren L.'s group since they wanted a lot of food from the cafeteria buffet. We picked salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, pickles, and mushrooms... there was also meat in yummy sauce available, so Danielle asked if I wanted that. When we saw stacks of pancakes with numerous butter sticks, we also definitely picked that up! Auntie Bessy finally told us just to get into the other huge room, so we did. I was going to sit next to Eric, but the floor was too slippery and my chair kept shifting about. Then I saw Trudy, Marco, and Ryan Loo - Ryan asked if I remembered him, and smiled as he got me a blue pamphlet of songs. A while later, we were all free to go shopping aboard the ship.... yup, we went for the BLING PIRATE JEWELRY! That's all I remember!




You Should Pierce Your Lip



You appreciate strangeness and eccentricity. Personal quirks charm you.

People are intimidated by your uniqueness, but you are a genuinely nice person.



Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long. You are very dynamic.

You are open to new ideas and plans, even if they scare you to death at first.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home