Saturday, October 08, 2011

FINAL FANTASY 6, tortilla chips, socks, and the wood test

I was way too busy with my weekly tradition and FINAL FANTASY VI to even make it out to Bible Study at Kevin's last night (especially if Eric had worship practice beforehand), so YAY for that! I'm sure Eric will try making it his business as usual, though... I went to London Drugs just now to get on-sale Que Pasa tortilla chips, on-sale Florsheim socks, on-sale Campbell's vegetable soup, and on-sale mouthwash, as well. Apparently, Mom invited Teunis to this year's Thanksgiving dinner on Monday (hockey game at 4 against the Blue Jackets), and I only found out last night... I extended the invitation via FB, so I'll see what he says!




You Are Down to Earth



You take things one day at a time, and you do your best to live in the moment. You don't like to get too carried away.

You're loyal, trustworthy, and comfortable in your own skin. You've earned a lot of respect from having these qualities.



You tend to excel in work situations, but you also facilitate a lot of social gatherings too. You work hard and play hard.

Your tastes and preferences are classic. And classic never goes out of style.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home