Sunday, August 07, 2011

Jeremy and Eric disappeared on us! / Skeena Terrace, really?!

Eric picked me up earlier than I was expecting (DAMMIT), and we talked about sanitizing the car / OBLIVION / MORROWIND / Mark / the Grouse Grind / the Skeena Terrace BBQ / FINAL FANTASY II and other video game music / cookies / what I'd immerse myself in next. (I don't know what that would be!) Got into church, said hi to Pastor Tom, and greeted Jeremy and Mark when they came to sit in the usual pew. Of course Nathan W. was being lazy during handshaking time, but I didn't care! Jordan and Thomas came in later to sit by him, too. Jeremy said that we should take Mark on a tour of Richmond via the Canada Line: hot pot would definitely be on the agenda for that one, haha! After service, I said hi to Joshua / Keenan / Isaac (who let me hold his hand) / Frances / Micah / Megan (who told me to look at her teeth - she had some missing!) / Cameron (who had biscuits!) / Connor / Victor / Maxine and baby Emma / Hien / Vania / Chris / Sabrina / Stanford / Deb while dodging Mr. Creep a lot.

Mark and I also discussed the fireworks, Lindsay (a city in Ontario), his girlfriend, Queens, Abbotsford, and life before realizing that we didn't see Jeremy or Eric around anywhere! He checked the kitchen and the foyer to no avail, then I figured that maybe they were counting offering (after I had cucumbers in spinach dip) - they were indeed doing such! Mark said that he's seen ME now, and Jon - but not the two of us together! Noticed Sheena on crutches, discussed the wedding with Chrystal and Auntie Catherine, and said I'd call Chrystal this week. I told Eric that if they were just going to do something for an hour, I'd just go upstairs to Toddler Sunday School as usual... he heard me! (NO GRAD BANQUET - NOT ENOUGH GRADS?!)

As I was going upstairs, I noticed Gino / Christon / Geoffrey / Enoch, but didn't talk to them. Saw Ramen (who was excited about his brand new watch), Shira, Ada, Jessie, Auntie Ying, Rachel's grandma, Anastasia and her dad, David, and Evelyn in the room already. Discussed stickers, getting together in September, toys, drawings, coloring, and more with people. Rachel said that her budgie died because her dad fed it lettuce - yikes! She also has a hamster, which is still alive. I said hi to Nina and Emily, who haven't finished the chocolate eggs yet - figured as much! Got downstairs and was bored since people weren't back yet... said hi to Grandma, who wanted to go for lunch. Introduced her to Rachel's grandma, heh.

I did manage to discuss Calgary and the freedom of independence with Dianne (leaving the door open when you go to the bathroom!) before Pastor Tom entertained us with birth / hospital stories. FINALLY, the group came back at 2 - Cindy said that they'd had Pho, but people were excited about the BBQ over there. Harmony wanted to know if I were going hiking - NO! Eric and I discussed making food this Friday, French words / my being "DRUNK," Randal's / Mr. Creep's features (NO), Nathan's thing on Thursday, the hot weather / doing things in the afternoon, and more prior to his dropping me off and wishing me a good day / week. Now, I get to do laundry! YAY.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home