Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Chicken strips, green tea ice cream, and bleach / NO MORE DRY CRANBERRY JUICE!

Went out to get some chicken strips from KFC with BBQ sauce and plum sauce for lunch, then got six butterfly pastries from Maxim's Bakery (buy six and avoid the HST? SWEET!) before getting a pina colada bubble tea from Big Orange. Headed to Mario Gelato after that to get green tea ice cream, then went to London Drugs for on-sale Soothing Escapes air freshener (which sprayed properly this time when I tested it at home!) / on-sale bleach / on-sale toilet paper / index cards / on-sale Ziploc bags / sponges. Got home and discovered that I'd stupidly left the cream cheese and pumpernickel bread on the counter - UGH! I had to throw those items away (it's HOT today) along with some other things, anyhow. Checked my email to find that Jon, Christon, and Gino had emailed us about tonight's fireworks - I don't think I'll go because of the crowds and such. I also discovered that pure cranberry juice is WAY TOO DRY for me - NEVER AGAIN!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home