Saturday, August 06, 2011

2572 tabs, LJ downtime, KFC sides, Eric bugging me, Steph being a lard

Eric bugged me on MSN yesterday afternoon about my phone and the agenda; I wasn't going because of my current project, which he figured wasn't worth it. "Just reset the passwords," he said - I was determined to get more than just a few links back, though! Right when I was going to get more, LJ gave me an error message! NOT AGAIN! But the staff fixed it in good time, so I was able to resume my project. Turned out to be 2572 tabs of stuff... wow! Went to bed at 3:45 AM as a result, haha. When I got up, I called my sister, and we updated each other on certain things like Lisa and bombing. Turns out the dinner with Nathan is on Sunday night... I guess the actual date got away from me, as usual!




You Are Mashed Potatoes



You like the simple things in life. You think complexity is a lot of fuss and often overrated.

You take the slow and steady approach whenever possible. You never like to be in too much of a rush.



You are conventional and orthodox. You are the most normal person you know.

You like and prefer solitude. You are your own best friend.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home