Friday, August 05, 2011

Trolling, TEAM FORTRESS, Wisconsin, Chris, NO SEA SALT / MALT VINEGAR!

Paid my phone bill as soon as I got it in the mail, since I'm responsible like that! Decided to join Kenny and his friends in a gaming / trolling Skype conference call because I could without complaints! Talked about Christmas music, TEAM FORTRESS, penis, vagina, DETACHABLE PENIS, drugs, height, Italian last names, my last name's pronunciation, Yahoo IDs, Wisconsin, Hotmail passwords, Hien, fried chicken, hand sanitizer, singing videos, adding Chris to FB, going crazy, and more. I'm not buying sea salt / malt vinegar chips again because THEY'RE TOO SALTY... yeah, you'd think I'd know that by the name! Finally finished the dungeons / space adventures and revenge projects - not sure what to do now, and also am not sure what I did before these things took over my life in late November / early December! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home