Saturday, August 06, 2011

Harmony's goodness, the Grouse Grind, flyers, and the Skeena Terrace BBQ

I ignored a call from my parents, and decided to call Jon to see what he'd wanted yesterday evening. Turns out Harmony called "out of the goodness of her heart" (he sounds SO MUCH like Mom here!) to see if I were going to Fellowship. You people are crazy! He also invited me to the Grouse Grind tomorrow; I don't think so! Eric then bugged me again on MSN to say he was leading worship tomorrow... OH GOOD GOD, NO! At least HE isn't going to the Grind in the afternoon! Talked about my "being on crack" / my being "a silly goose" / my being "drunk," handing out flyers for some BBQ at Skeena Terrace (NOT NORMAL!), helping people, "wild accusations," Mr. Creep, Raymond, Randal, Dave Wong, Korey, Mark dating someone (not that I care), Q-Bert, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home