Friday, July 29, 2011

Cleaning the bathroom / Teunis finally packing it in with wireless connections

Spent some time this morning in cleaning the bathroom, since it was needed! Teunis came back at 2 before seeing Hester about the parking pass / doing the final packing, and confirmed that he did leave at 9:15 or so. Says he couldn't sleep because of the noise made by my door opening and closing; well, I am a night person as he DEFINITELY knows! I'm sure he was late for work, but he was too tired and exhausted to get up. His audiobook unpaused on its own, which was funny - apparently, it's happened at work also, but everyone laughed! Trust me, I know GAME OF THRONES is popular these days if 21 holds for a library book / OH NO THEY DIDN'T are any indications! The hallway light bulb happened to go out a couple minutes after he came in - good timing, because then I would never be able to replace it on my own! Teunis said that his suspicions regarding the light bulb covers on the dining room table lamps were correct. Too close to the bulbs = having to replace them more often!

I should also remember NEVER TO SPRAY CLEANER ONTO THE LAPTOP SCREEN ITSELF! I'll keep an eye out for any of his mail, although he'll set up mail forwarding as well. We discussed his food shelves, the durian gelato, his cooler still in storage, frustrations, banking hours, the bathroom, boxes, soy sauce, carloads of stuff, ill-timed phone calls, the wireless network / router, passwords, various loads in the car, his cleaning supplies / being back in a couple hours to clean and vacuum (good thing I didn't feel like bowling at Rev's tonight!), and more. I moved back to the living room since he was just about all clear, then attempted to plug the laptop battery / power supply in the wall myself by unplugging the big white plug. Whoops! At least I got Teunis to help me plug it into a more appropriate location (the power bar under the desk) while he told me NEVER to do this, haha. Had one last bowl of Chapman's cappuccino frozen yogurt while he loaded his foodstuffs (including two jars of pickles / miso soup / pumpernickel bread / durian gelato / lard) into double-bagged London Drugs bags. He'll be back later, heh... we did wish each other good luck when he left, of course.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home