Thursday, July 28, 2011

Intense blackcurrant and premium dark chocolate! / My past medieval life

Went out and did my banking, then went to Shoppers Drug Mart. The quality chocolate bars were indeed on sale, so I picked up five Lindt / Cadbury / Nielsen: intense blackcurrant, premium dark chocolate x2, mint, and Jersey Milk. I also bought two on-sale Clorox cleaners (so Teunis can at least help me open them on his last day here) / a "new home" card for Teunis, and managed to spend under $25!


What is Your Past Medieval Life? by badb-brenna
Name
Favorite Weapon
OccupationLady/Lord
Country of BirthScotland
Hair ColorRed
Eye ColorBlue
Your HomeInland Castle
Mode of TransportationHorse
Date of DeathMarch 18, 1430
Chance of Survival
91%

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home