Friday, July 29, 2011

Cleaners, foreign thanks, siege lifting, weight amusement, inclusion, and NO BOWLING!

When Teunis got home, I had him help me open the Clorox cleaners before I gave him one Cadbury's premium dark chocolate bar and the "new home" card with gems on the front. He bowed and said his foreign thanks, hahaha. We also discussed downloading / testing games, a Japanese raccoon movie, the gradual emptying of my living room, contacting the manager Hester, Internet access, money, rent, and duct tape. Conversed about packing, his portable closet, mail, finishing the yummy mango cheesecake, his server noise, clothes, onions / garlic / bad breath, the Hague, oils, the laptop battery / power adaptor, computer mice, his mom and Jim, taking pictures of Kaili and Jordan, bottled water being "evil," wireless networks and keys / passwords, carrots / potatoes / onions / beets (and their power to STAIN!) as our Last Supper, and more. He described dinner as "something to celebrate the lifting of a siege, although there was no real villain in this one." That, I can live with. He was amused because his 50 pounds of weights in a small bag were half the recommended load for his dolly, hahaha.

Eric got on MSN to bug me about his telling Christon that I would indeed go bowling tomorrow. After I'd expressed my rage and frustration over that, he retracted that and said he didn't actually do so: "I just told Christon that you weren't coming, so it would just be me." He thinks that I'm being "a silly willy" about it, but I AM NOT! I don't want to look like an idiot, although he thinks that hanging out over dinner and chatting would be inclusive. Not if it's on the way to something which WON'T include everyone! He also bugged me like this: "turn down the BREATH OF FIRE walkthrough - I can't hear you." HA HA HA! I wasn't even PLAYING one!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home