Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skype and not being allowed to talk to computers / Loonies and quarters needed

Vented to Kenny on MSN (Skype! / not being allowed to "talk to computers" - WTF?) before doing laundry, which is always good. Found out that I need 14 more loonies for my laundry coins alone since I seem to have a surplus of quarters, and I figure I'll get a bunch more loonies and quarters for more laundry money from the bank tomorrow before / after finally mailing Dianne's stuff and the HST thing - three envelopes for that alone?! YIKES!

When Teunis got home, he complained that he couldn't get in the door. I didn't see what the problem was, until I remembered that my laundry basket was probably in the way. Said he picked up some movies from a friend, and got a grape aloe drink / yogurt drinks / canned jackfruit / coconut jelly drinks. We discussed European sweets, licorice, the Dutch, salmiakki, parks, Rhiannon and her decided dislike for Chinese food, Chinese sausage, my mom's melodramatic reaction to his moving out ("OMG! ARE YOU NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE?!"), Greek yogurt, GAME OF THRONES being addictive, harmony in the home, gum, Kaili, Robin, and more. Called Steph to discuss the Pride Parade, last night, Angela (NOT Andrea), Dad's birthday card, and Lisa.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home