Sunday, July 10, 2011

Major sleeping in can be a good thing! / Farmers Market Oracle

Called Steph last night to update her on things; at least she said that Virginia was okay, haha. Yup, Teunis is moving out indeed! Chrissy posted this quote: "I remember my first jumper. You could have soaked him up with a sponge. I still can't eat spaghetti sauce." YAY FOR MORBIDITY! (Teunis thinks this is like stress disorder; I say at least the quote is perfectly sane ands an understandable reason as to why you wouldn't want to eat spaghetti sauce, as long as you aren't avoiding it altogether and flipping out when you DO have to see it!) Also updated Eric on things later via MSN when he wanted to tell me about worship leading this morning, haha.

Teunis got home at 2:45 AM and wanted to tell me about his hours-long visit with Scott, who was in town for the weekend - if I didn't seem to have sleep issues, that might have been fine. Not sure how you can have an hours-long visit with a guy who (given my limited knowledge of him) never says anything at all, though! Then he also brought up GAMING, which I've NEVER seen the appeal of! I slept through multiple alarms and phone calls this morning - only 19 more days of subconscious wakeups at 6:30 AM to go! I can do this! Turns out Amelia unfriended me on Facebook - not a big deal! Just heard about the Caribbean Fest on the radio; Dave Wong would be totally into that, haha.




You Are a Free Spirit



You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet. You are more creative than you realize.

You believe in originality and tolerance. You think the world needs more diversity, not less.



You need to do something to understand it. You learn best with hands-on training.

You are not confrontational or aggressive. You take a mild-mannered approach to dealing with people.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home