Saturday, July 09, 2011

NOT pretending about effort / Good shower timing / James!

I didn't know that Eric called at 4:40, but then he messaged me at 5:30 to ask if I were home and ready to go. I just pretended that I wasn't home, and got messages to call Sam or Ivan if I weren't pretending that going out was an effort. TRUST ME, IT IS! He had worship practice, but I know exactly where we're meeting off-site, and refused to go to Randal's tonight at any rate. Good thing I could stay home and have some of the chickpea stew with Chinese sausage and veggies for dinner!

Teunis got home fifteen seconds after I'd taken a shower, and wanted me to turn down the video game music while he figured out his laundry - well, I had to hunt up something else as background noise! Then we had A DISCUSSION about that, which didn't end too well. *sigh* We did talk about monitors, fixing Kaili's laptop, and chocolate. I just edited some tags, and now Matt has his own tag! Thank goodness I got to talk to James about stuff, too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home