Monday, July 11, 2011

Vanilla pistachio soap = dislike!

When Teunis finally got up, we discussed showers / programming languages / downtime / steampunk / being a social butterfly like Jon / needing his head clear of English since it confuses him (not like I'm going to listen to AM 1320 or AM 1470 in Chinese anytime soon!) / going to the "magical" Burnaby Village Museum AGAIN (with Wolfie this time) / fixing Kaili's laptop AGAIN. Meh, as long as I don't have to hear crazy things, it's all good! Hien deleted her profile again, and I can only imagine what THIS means! When Teunis got home, we discussed the usual things like gum and smoking (along with Wolfie / Jasmine / others) - all I can say is that it's going to be one of THOSE times! Chris W. told me that if I were in the Borg, I'd be the queen of many worlds - YES!

Note to self: Don't get Bath & Body Works vanilla pistachio soap again. Turns out I don't like it as much as I thought I would.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home