Friday, July 08, 2011

NOT going to Randal's place since I'm too tired ANYWAY! / My brain / 21 days!

Christon sent us an email saying that we'd be joining Randal's group for Bible Study, and will be going to his place. I'm actually glad to have an excuse NOT to go since I'm too tired after not being able to fall asleep till 4 AM, and being awoken by SOMEONE'S alarm at 6:15 or so. (got up at 10:45) Also heard that Yao Ming is retiring after eight years in the NBA - too many injuries! Paid my phone bill, too.




Your Mind is Focused



You have your eye on the prize, and your mind is like a trap. You love having a single focus.

You are highly determined and motivated. You know what you want, why you want it, and how you're going to get it.



Distractions are invisible to you. You never let yourself get off course.

Once you've made up your mind, you won't change it. Period. You are well known for your stubbornness.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home