Friday, July 08, 2011

Kenny and Siobhan bantering: noodles, gum, and videos!

Talked to Vanessa on MSN about the weather and venting, heh. Teunis got home and we discussed electronics, cowboys vs. rednecks, Jasmine / noise / her ex Christian, chemicals, gum, drugs, 420, air fresheners, (rose) perfume, the past, pickles, Kaili recording people and calling it a video game (REALLY?!), Davie St. and gay people / abuse, cups, cookpots, rice, his bike, doing the dishes, houseware, and Calgary / Andrew / bulls / Edmonton / Flames / Oilers / rivalry. Talked about Fort St. John dating culture (people only date people who are already dating others?!) / Jordan / Scott / Alicia, statuses, bachelor suites, the Skytrain, grocery stores / CHOICES / SAFEWAY / SAVE-ON, dating for me, country music, Led Zeppelin, and more. Talked to James on YM about Rush albums, Subway, and videos - YAY!


Amusing Facebook status thread:

Cap'n Leslie -
Housemate FINALLY got into a new place! Wishing him all the best! James, Vanessa, Siobhan, and others will be interested in this news, I'm quite sure. :D (thanks for your prayers, Jon C!)

Siobhan - Congratulations, Leslie... congrats, housemate... good luck to you.

Leslie - Thanks!

Kenny - there goes the problems with gum from now on, eh Leslie? :P

Leslie - HAHAHAHA! Thanks for the laugh, Kenny! Oh yes... no more of his giving me the stink-eye should I choose to chew gum or eat noodles, or whatever else he thinks I'm crazy for doing!

Kenny - pfft. it's rather simple (in my opinion it is, at least) .. picky bastard, allow me to introduce you to my friend, Mr. Fist. :D

Siobhan - You should go chew an entire pack of Bubblicious and blow huge bubbles and pop them loudly... make a big pot of noodles and slurp them loudly while watching a hockey game with the volume way loud..... and dance around the living room with the radio up loudly!

Leslie - I love both you people, but be careful - he CAN read this!

Kenny - nah, i dont mean it to him personally. it's usually my gut reaction to people like that, is all

Leslie - Or I could just add any video game / techno music to Siobhan's mix... unfortunately, I've never been able to blow bubbles TOO proficiently, which is probably a good thing for Housemate. I don't want to know what he'd do if faced with people who blow bubbles constantly - probably prick them with a knife!

Leslie - Kenny: Haha! I knew what you meant, so it's okay! Be right back - searching up LOUD CRAP on Youtube... :D

Siobhan - Well, my suggestions are basesd upon things I heard he had issues with and thought you were crazy, as you said yourself, for doing.... so, if he has a problem with me... so be it. All the best to him in his gum, noodle, and hockey-free new home.

Kenny - hockey free? damn, don't let the hockey fans get near him.. :/

Siobhan - I know, right?!? ....

Leslie - Oh, he does eat noodles himself - he just doesn't slurp them, and thinks it's rude to do so. While I can see that up to a point, it's CULTURAL to me to slurp noodles! Kenny can probably verify that for you!

And yeah... he had a REAL PROBLEM with the Canucks' playoff run this year. It wasn't so bad in April, but once it got to May and the Canucks were playing the Predators and the Sharks? (and I'd have chips almost every time I was home watching the games) Yeah, that was NOT his favorite time of year, mainly because I'd be playing hockey commentary for seven hours of every game day! (pre-game, the game, post-game)

Siobhan - I knew about the slurping noodle thing. I understand that it's a polite thing to do, to show that you are enjoying them or something along those lines... Was having noodles with a friend one day... told them to stop slurping their noodles... they told me they were supposed to... I was like... OK... and slurped mine, but then I could hear my parents in my head telling me to knock it off... So they slurped, and I didn't... hahahahahahahahah​a

Leslie - Hahaha... yeah, I can totally see that happening! At least you're not evading the sound entirely!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home