Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HIGHWAY TO HELL, coconut, "ugfart" NOT Steph, James, and Chinese Eric

Teunis got home just as AC/DC's Highway To Hell started playing on the radio - haha, that's appropriate in a silly way! I gave him his mail and opened my envelope to discover a new chip-enabled debit card... NICE! He says he wasn't aware that I disliked coconut, and said it would have been fine to tell him that... he can enjoy the rest of the pie, then! Called Jon to see how he was going to get to the dinner - they're going to bus it, which is fine. He also asked where I'd been for the past couple of weeks; haha, sleeping in! (says I was lazy) I called him an ugfart, which for some reason made Teunis think I was talking to Steph - haha, WHAT?! Funny, even though he's used to me calling Steph that. I say he's used to my calling Steph an "UG," which is slightly different. ;)

Then I called Mom to see where the dinner was since Jon didn't seem to know - she wanted to know whether I'd reminded Jon to call her about Harmony's massage. HOW WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT?! NO LOGIC! She also said that the black forest cake had caused the black poo last year, since none of the food at the restaurant had been black; somehow, I don't think so! I guess we're doing Lin's again, and I have to accept a ride from them. It better be bearable, anyway. Teunis and I discussed work, hamburgers, chocolate eggs, music, the arts, Jim, a song called NEVER SET THE CAT ON FIRE, his mom's birthday tomorrow, and more. Talked briefly to James on YM about Pho and Subway, who was early at about 9:20 PM, hahaha. Then I talked to Chinese Eric on MSN, which is always good: monster amounts of change / Pho, chicken wings, spring rolls, taxes, his actually going to Pho Cao Van with old co-workers, visiting his grandma, checkups, thanking me for caring, being a good friend, hanging out with Nate, Jon / Harmony, his strength / health, feeling sleepy, and more.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home