Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New calculators, dumping off change, and Dianne getting my stuff

After I used my sunscreen, I went to London Drugs to get a new calculator since my old one is pissing me off - I press buttons, and it doesn't work as I expected! I also got on-sale toilet paper / on-sale Chocolate Brownie Madness snacks / on-sale Rockets for Steph and Lisa. Then it was off to have lunch at Pho Cao Van (I only go there once every few years, anyways) and dump off all the change I've accumulated in Ziploc bags ($7.10 in nickels and $1.80 in pennies), and to Staples to get a ream of paper since I'm running out of the paper I got some time ago from Superstore after church! I was going to get Excelsior for lunch, but that place is closed on Tuesdays! Got home and discovered that Dianne had got her birthday card / farewell card / happy face stickers today, and called it "a wonderful surprise" which she appreciated - "Hi Leslie!! I got it today! What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much. You are too sweet. I really appreciate you taking the time to send that to me!! Thank you again! =) Happy day!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home