Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday block party, cute guys, NO HUGS, fresh peas, and "yo" guys

Eric picked me up for the block party, and said that I was finally going to see people again - JUST when I found out that Safari worked for LJ, too! Oh well... we discussed quinoa / chickpeas, video game music, Christmas carols, Christon's stupid email about Friday, my being clear that I wasn't going anywhere on Friday (I'm not going to just sit and chat on my first truly free night in more than six months!), people possibly caring about me, excuses, the grad banquet, calling Deb / Dylan / Jon, and more. When we got there, I talked to Cindy / Deb / Jon / Harmony / Quan / Gino / a few of Jon's SERVANTS friends (including a woman with CP who wanted to hug EVERYONE) / a cute white guy with dreadlocks / Vania: tightrope walking, HARRY POTTER, being sick, my being Jon's sister, some random drunk guy who poured laundry detergent in the BBQ grill, burgers, fried chicken, spotting Eric (good thing I brought cash!), the Alibi Room, playing guitar, and more. There were two little girls who were giving out fresh peas from the garden: that was cute!

After a couple of hours, Eric and I left when things had wound down. We were lucky not to get hit by any flying water balloons, which Andrea L. had brought in the morning! On the way home, we discussed Jasmine (whom Eric thought he saw) / bowling / my not caring about stuff / Sunday / Jeremy / my being crazy or drunk / LJ / chewing and slurping / reasonable hours / "yo" guys / hanging out with Grandma. When I got home, I found out that those 100g chocolate bars in the fridge weren't mine after all (DAMMIT!); this was after I'd offered one to Teunis, haha! He needs them for work, so fair enough! (I know what Corey would have to say about THAT, hahaha) We also discussed movies, spiders, mango cheesecake, packing, playing games to test them out, Internet access, and more. I also briefly called Auntie Ying to see how she was - she's okay, although she is getting over sickness!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home