Wednesday, July 13, 2011

36 loonies and 68 quarters / Air freshener and Subway sandwiches

The bank was perfectly accommodating towards my request to exchange two toonies for eight quarters and two loonies, and to cash part of my cheque as 34 loonies and 60 quarters... ah, laundry money! Mailed the HST form and Dianne's cards / happy face stickers to Calgary at Shoppers Drug Mart's post office, then had a pineapple-mango bubble tea at Big Orange. Went to Subway to get James' favorite sandwich (Chicken Bacon Ranch), and discovered that my BMO card does indeed work for these types of transactions! (not that I'm going to make a habit out of it or anything...) Decided to go to London Drugs for Excel White pink gum / on-sale air freshener x2 (at only $1? HECK YEAH, I'll BUY IT EVEN IF I CAN'T TEST IT!) / on-sale laundry detergent / Dad's birthday card / even more Rockets for Steph and Lisa / hand sanitizer / BBQ Lays chips / mango-papaya dish detergent. Managed to get some more change offloaded while I was paying for that stuff, AND managed to get the heavy bag home - IT'S ALL GOOD!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home