Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Couscous, DDoS attacks, and WORST COVERS EVER!

TWO DAYS TO GO!

Before Teunis went to bed last night, we discussed computers pissing him off / TETRIS as comfort music / things bugging me / hot chocolate / couscous / exhaustion / music / worry / hatred / Friday plans after noon. I was awoken briefly at 6:30 AM, then had a strange dream where Sarah C. and Mike K. were looking for each other in two massive school buildings; there were also people in elaborate costumes for the PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, and Henry left me at the Seabus station at the end of the school. He did say "bye," but otherwise gave me no warning. Auntie Eva said she'd take care of me, so we went to the fancy restaurant on school grounds, and Lillian regretted not being able to give me a ride home. Nathan also showed up as a costumed marauder, but could give me no help. I woke up soon after that... hmm.

Yup, it's official: another DDoS attack on LJ! SAD! Discovered that Hung and Amanda C. had both unfriended me on Facebook... WTF?




You Are a Raindrop



You are a natural listener. You're truly interested in what other people have to say.

You listen to your own heart most of all. You believe that it's important to understand yourself.



You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense. You grasp the deeper meaning of things.

You try to be good with whatever happens in life. You find your contentment from within.


The worst cover ever of FINAL COUNTDOWN:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home