Monday, May 09, 2011

Vanessa, cheap specials, V8 Fusion, chocolate eggs, and more!

I am back with 99-cent bread (which I got the lady to slice for me), 600g of chocolate Easter eggs for $3, green tea soy milk, Balkan-style yogurt, Ziploc bags, butter, cranberry-grape juice, white cranberry juice, and V8 Fusion cranberry-blackberry juice (50 cents off with coupon)! Vanessa and I went to Save-On Foods first so I could get some of the above items (the Ocean Spray juice was even on sale!), and talked about Krista / Teunis / gum / bad people / issues / Victoria / Wayne and his aunts and their wedding / idiot drivers before we went to Specialty Chicken and Wonton House. Talked about Steph, Lisa, horrible things, wonton, beef brisket, specials, iced coffee, Erik, BBQ pork, differences, strange people, getting over things, family relationships, and more. We went to Galloway Market so she could pick up some stuff: talked about HUGE bags of rice, sauces, ginger beer, 99-cent 200g chocolate Easter egg bags (I got the last three!), Mormons / Jehovah's Witnesses, cumin, spices, sumac, spirulina, pasta, and more.

Then we went to Langley Farm Market / Smart Shop in Lansdowne Mall: discussed tomatoes, laundry sanitizer (?!), Ribena, yogurt drinks, bananas, broken things, salads, Liberté Méditerranée yogurt, milk percentages, and more. Afterwards, we went to IGA / Blenz - discussed bread, green tea stuff, her work shifts, the Island, ferries, and more. Got home and put stuff away - Teunis seemed to enjoy the fact that I got bread AND more chocolate, hahaha. Apparently, Tess gave Teunis a bunch of job leads: I guess I can't fault her for that. I even told him to say hi to her for me - crazy, isn't it? Discussed loaning him my library card so he can get on the library's unsecured wireless network once he figures out where it is, security precautions, my Shaw bill going up every month, the hydro bill, being supportive in our individual ways, time with his brother tomorrow, the Android, and more. Then he left to find his own brand of sanity at the library - I hope he finds it! Since David Horne wants to delete people he knows from the Blood Games (and others?), I did it to him first - HA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home